Legal Name Change

Your full legal name is placed on your diploma when you graduate and is also used for certain student loan related activities.

You are able to verify the full legal name we currently have in the system by visiting the Personal Information page on Acadia Central.  

If there is an error in your full legal name, you have not provided your complete legal name or your name has changed due to a life event use this request to provide us with your updated legal name information.